ANX 4.00% 2.6¢ anax metals limited

alecfra,You have drawn attention to some rather important...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    alecfra,

You have drawn attention to some rather important observations and strategy's which I am almost positive most people are yet to pick up on.

1. Further prospecting - 2009 was clearly year 1 of the prospecting phase. To be embarking on another field prospecting and mapping program to new areas 12 months later after unveiling what they have found thus far, is in itself a crticial message as to the size of this beast. So 2010 will clearly have an extension to bedrock, laterite and other mineralisation within the project area.

2. Strategic Planning - He who fails to plan, plans to fail. Someone or some group has clearly had a crack at trying to put downward pressure on ARM's share price. This has come unstuck and should fail in a big way. The reason is simple - gaining control of this project is strategically critical to a number of Company's.

Should Capricorn SE return positive results early then this is the simple state of play as I see it. OM Holdings aim to be the number 1 supplier of Manganese in the world could be made impossible as they do not own a single share in ARM. The project is of the size and scope to dwarf OMH's market cap if the production line of exploration lights up.

RIO Tinto has a rail head just to the north of the project. RIO is not a major player in Manganese. Should Capricorn SE start to penetrate the 50-100 million tonne mark, then you can bet RIO will want to move on it first, as it would provide it with a long term strategic play against BHP and increase its operational competitiveness in the Steel industry.

In order to maximise these very realistic corporate pressures, ARM will need to produce non-stop results. So I suspect you will here very shortly what the Company's plans are for the generation of a production line of results that will just steem roll any predatory actions.

This being said - anyone who wants a hand in the game, has very little time to enter. Early results at SE Capricorn will result in the whole project being marked up with enterprise value attributable to its scope and size.

PS,
    Another strategy indicated by the Company has been the word 'Beneficiation' - I would suggest they have learnt the importance of producing results which are tangible and can be used by shareholders and the market to assess the viability of the project.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $79.84K 3.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.