IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

last chance , page-17

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    For what it's worth, here's what I'm expecting.

I see PRR having similar risk to all biotechs where the main price driver is the success of the main product closest to final approval. But I've read enough about CVac to decide that I'm willing to wear the risk, (as a small portfolio component). And I long ago sold enough to get a free ride anyway.

The main confidence driver for me is the very high quality and industry cred of the key PRR personnel. In my experience, people like this dont align themselves and their professional reputations with a likely dud.

Anyway, drivers that I see contributing to an escalating market cap for PRR over the next couple of years are:
    1. The weight of US investment that follows Nasdaq listing. (as others have said, much more important than the listing itself)
    2. Favourable funding arrangements to replace Springtree. (Needs to be announced soon.)
    3. Phase 2b trial completion/results
    4. Phase 3 European/FDA trial commencement (or better still early commencement based on good Phase 2 progress)
    5. Possible early approval outside FDA jurisdiction

And the big ones:
    6. Phase 3 trial completion/results
    7. FDA approval

..... plus a few that might come out of left field like partnering, licencing, major milestones with other PRR product initiatives, or even takeover.

The next funding announcement is critical. But I couldn't see PRR terminating ST unless something was already in the pipeline.

I suspect the SP will bounce around in between these milestones but will generally rise as key announcements draw near, (like the NASDAQ listing).

I admire those who have the faith to hold all to the end. Having been hit hard before, I might sell a few out of the bottom drawer at some of these milestones.

Bit of a rant. Good luck all!
    We all go with our hunches and biases. You�ve just read mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.