IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

last chance , page-8

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Like many have said the australian market is not a heaven for bio companies hence prr's push to list on the nasdaq. Reality is were in a country that pretty much only supports mining.
    I have bragged and complained about this many times before.

There is plenty of yanks with balls and cash to dump on the next potential dndn.
    So with exposure to 2 different markets and having over 300million extra people to be able to buy shares that will affect the price most definately.
    With the listing being 30 - 1 ratio its bound to go up, no new shares issued just another 26x more trading oportunity on the nasdaq than what we are experiencing at the moment on the ASX.
    Just have a look back what happened to the share price when ST were announced as the funders.
    History can always be repeated, just pushed up slightly further and were in open waters, then its just up to management to keep the good news coming.
    I do agree to pre-nasdaq is factored in yes, there is a big hype and that is for a reason, now i think were pretty stable for the next move up.
    I would love to see green everyday but thats not the case. So its well positioned to have another shot up with some news behind it.
    I am learning that patience is the key with PRR..
    She's silent but i can sense some big suprises on the way, my gut feeling has stopped me from taking 50% losses and now im not going to give up on a decent profit when i believe were only at the start of it and the potential gain there is still left.
    We've waited so long and been through the agony to be at the levels that we are, and the import news has not yet been released yet.
    I just wonder what were going to be talking about in 3 months time.
    Just my dreams i guess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.