WKT 0.00% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

Having been here at WKT for the past few years, I have become...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Having been here at WKT for the past few years, I have become connected as a Top 40 holder with so many successful people. Many of us have seen our investment double, triple & quadruple. Along the way there have been tell-tale signs that needed clarification. Researching, questioning and double checking showed me that everything is in order. . . . One thing after another kept my confidence growing. The claims by jealous trolls and downrampers left the occasional doubt in my mind, doubts that caused me to lose a little sleep at times until often in the middle of the night I would read back and check figures, information, announcements and comparisons with other junior explorers. I always came away feeling even more convinced about this investment choice.The latest play by our ill-informed visitors is to question the hope we all have of funding.Paretos have conducted months of exhaustive due diligence understandably with the request and condition that their name not be disclosed. The great news then came that Walkabout Resources have been given a full clean bill of health and that Paretos will offer the loan notes to their clients.The confidence they have in the Lindi Jumbo project is now evident because they no longer need to remain anonymous, they are happy to be named. Just another big fat tick that we are about to take off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $5.266K 46.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 862293 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 345704 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.