TZL 4.35% 2.4¢ tz limited

Dear All,I am still very eager to hear what plans Klass and the...

1. 202 Posts.
    Dear All,

I am still very eager to hear what plans Klass and the Pool Group have with regards to the change. I'd also like to hear from MB himself as to what was offered/refused and if there is at all any future with TZ and MB, as we could be counting chickens. I would also love to see the results from the so called independent inquiry..

Klass can you give us something to chew on leading up to the EGM, and if so when could we be hearing from you? Your posts have kept a lot of us in check with all that has happened over the last few years, so it would be nice to see your 'letter of intent'.

The last few months announcements and managerial decisions have been a farce, all the way down to misspelling of announcements... ridiculous. We are not in primary school here guys, (TZ Management) we are dealing with real people, real share holders, and real life savings from some of us.

The whole debarckle has to be looked at independently, otherswise the 'he said/she said' will always leave the bittering taste in our mouths. What future can we have if the majority of shareholders feel they are being lied to and undermined?

I too am leaning towards change, as I feel I have been mislead over the past 12 months, financial crisis or not, there is no excuse for the lack of ... well, anything.
    If, the current board is as bad as they seem, their credibility can only be restored through communication to us shareholders, this EGM could be the ONLY chance to clean the slate. There is no way I could continue to financially support the vampiresque stench that continues to grow day by day, I will take my loss and happily lose it elsewhere.

I think the existing board have to announce some mind blowing, miracle news in the coming weeks, in order to keep any any faith.

I will do my best to be present at the EGM, if not, I will be there via proxy. I hope the current board do the same.

Dissapointed..
    Where's that bottle of red...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.