GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I hope that you are ready for disappointment because that is all...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I hope that you are ready for disappointment because that is all GDN delivers. I have been burnt by this company on a few occasions because they promise enough to make you buy and then find almost every possible way for things to go wrong. It is always someone elses fault including the Contractor, broken String jammed in the hole preventing access or just a little off line but next time they will get it right. This has been going on for years and yet they still trot out the same lines. A man with a pick and a shovel could have dug a hole deep enough to find whatever is down there. However with all the equipment available and lessons learned from their first two attempts the are still enticing gullible investors to pour more money into their company. They were supposed to have a commerial discovery in their first hole but what have they produced to date. Richard Sciano wouldn't even reply to Emails direct to the company marked for his attention so it is obvious that he cares nothing for his shareholders as long as he gets paid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.