TLS 0.25% $3.96 telstra group limited

last day - f/y2005, page-25

1. 1,955 Posts.
    Share ee,

I am not trying to be funny as there isnt a God Damn thing funny about Telstra.

You are going to see medium level support on the sp for the next two to four weeks which will look like you have solid support at 5 dollars but nobody would be confident of uptrending now.

It will start to downtrend and be in free fall to $3.90 or there abouts (maybe a bit higher but possibly lower!) by the end of the year as serious concerns are outed regarding customer retention forecasts, capex requirements and Political influence. Why so quick, its called a Panic!

No private placements will be necessary for O/S investors at a rate of anything above a PE of 6 as the stock looks like a turd in tea cup and they are losers on similar entities in Eurpoe and the States recently. Nobody with any BRAINS at all will be taking up T3 unless it is at a similar discount also. People are just not genuinely convinced its a solid opportunity and they wont be opening their wallets again when push comes to shove, talk is talk but when its time to write the govt a cheque they will be nowhere.

As for the much lauded Investment bankers ramping for fees, how does that work? It wont as they all know the risk associated with this float is immense and the sp at present does not even come close to reflecting the true value of the stock. Selling equity capital in this at $5 is tantamount to ripping people off and they know this!

It aint a funny story, We saw it with AMP and TLS is happening now, good hard working people being destroyed in the market on entities that were theirs to begin with. The stock will be broken up and some of the divisions will be broke within years whilst some linger into the abyss never to rise in value.

You support this and you are Nowhere and obviously being there.

Dont take my wor for it, I am not a professional!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.99 $3.99 $3.92 $146.9M 37.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 19675 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 238747 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.