ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Last day for options.., page-2

1. 2,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    This is the letter that was sent out to all option holders - wouldn't leave it to the last minute!

Notice of Option Expiry -

"Greenland Minerals Limited’s records indicate that you are the holder of listed options (GGGOB) in the Company. In accordance with ASX Listing Rules Appendix 6.1, the Company gives notice as follows in relation to your option holding:

(a) The number of options held by you and the amount payable if you exercise the options is shown above. Each option entitles you to subscribe for one fully paid share in the company.
    (b) The exercise price is $0.08 per option.
    (c) The due date for payment is 30 September 2018. The consequences of non-payment of the exercise price of the options is the option will automatically lapse if not exercised before 5:00pm WST on 30 September 2018.
    (d) The date that quotation of the options on the ASX will end is 24 September 2018.
    (e) The latest available market price of the fully paid shares on 28 August 2018 was $0.081.
    (f) The highest market price of the shares in the three months immediately preceding this notice was $0.085 on 19 July 2018.
    (g) The lowest market price of the shares in the three months immediately preceding this notice was $0.074 on 20 August 2018.
    You are not obliged to exercise your options and you may exercise all or part of your option holding. The Company must receive a completed Option Exercise Form and payment in full of the exercise price, prior to the expiry date. An Option Exercise Form has been included with this notice, the form contains instructions regarding the method of payment."

I have now received the shares from the options I exercised, just over a week ago.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.365K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 436371 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.