MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

good luck Not sure if anyone wants to read my views on this...

1. 202 Posts.
    good luck Not sure if anyone wants to read my views on this company anymore, but as I am a firm believer in hearing both sides, I'll post again with the thought others will kindly offer me their alternative views on future investment opportunities.
    First off, it's too late to back out now.
    Kakoii and gosh, I wouldn't worry, MSC will gladly take all the dosh they can get their hands on.
    davepan, sorry to worry you, but you're idea of a stop loss is pie in the sky. For several reasons, too many to go into here, but one is it may already be below one cent by the time you receive your quotation, which if you read the prospectus is three days after allotment.
    And as far as Vic goes, towards the end of the prospectus it reads:"If there is a shortfall under the underwriting agreement with the Underwriter, CV Alexander MAY ALSO subscribe for UP TO an additional 40,000,000 NewShares as sub-underwirter.(my emphasis)
    Having said that, I still think money can be made. This one is volitile and there's money in volitility, just got to be smart, and lucky. enough said. We wait and will see.
    Lovely day to all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.