ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

last day of sub 10 cents, page-21

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Beast,

Ralph never invented anything.

I was living in Claremont at that time in the early 80's ( opposite Alan Bond's first business partner )

Aunt Dotty came to visit and brought with her, her son whom I had never met. ( no names no pack drill ).

Talk got around to cars and I took him out to the garage to show him My drive car at the time.....A Seychelles blue Rolls Royce silver shadow....

He then told me that he was one of the UK Crew engineers responsible for r&d'ing the 6+ litre Buick nail head big block and the later turbo 400 tranny that RR ended up manufacturing under licence for the silver shadow series...when he was working at the Crew factory in the 60's and 70's.

I asked him what he was working on at the moment,,,and he said...I'm doing fuel injection r&d for Sarich....

I asked then,,,how's the orbital engine going....he said ....it doesn't,,,,,,I'm developing a high efficiency 2 stroke injection system while Ralph invests Coy money in real estate....

The orbital engine was never going to be the company maker lol..

I've done a lot more research on coldry than He had done on the orbital engine..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.