92E 0.00% 50.0¢ 92 energy limited

“Has anyone who took up the sell option received payment...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    “Has anyone who took up the sell option received payment following sale of their shares? My understanding was that the sale would occur by 20/4/24”

Although I kept the shares in my SMSF Acct and have opened an account with Canaccord to receive and hold them, I took up the Sell Option on shares in my personal account.

I was also wondering when I could expect to be advised the shares were sold and see the funds in my account. So had another read of the Scheme booklet and saw they had up to 20 days from the implementation date where the shares became traceable on the TSX, which was 11 April or 12 April Sydney time, to sell the shares. . THEN they had up to 10 days after the shares were sold to get the funds into our accounts.

So we should expect to see the funds in our accounts should by 12 May latest.

If anyone wants to recover to the Scheme booklet go to Page 36-38 I think, Clause 4.4 (b) and read the subclauses under 4.4 (b). It’s all there.

Meanwhile, the SASK shares from my superfund are now in my new Canaccord Account. So i can now do a Broker-to-broker transfer to bring them in to my CMC Share Invest Account if I’d like. But I’ve decided to keep an account with Canaccord because they are often lead manager in capital raises for some of the other companies I hold, and can usually guarantee a good allocation if you’re a client of their’s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 92E (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.