BLG 0.00% 2.3¢ bluglass limited

last day to pick up a bargain, page-2

1. 220 Posts.
    Dear solarfeen,

Are you buying today?
    If not, you should not be looking at the price on the last day of the financial year. It will only demoralize you.

And don’t make any rash statements. The bounce will come but it may not happen as early as tomorrow.
    Then where are you?

To brighten you up a little bit, here is a bit more of my thinking:

During my brief talk with Giles Bourne, listening between the lines, I got the distinct feeling that they are progressing well with the solar cell side of things.
    This is such a hot and sensitive field that unless you have all your IP well and truly secured you cannot reveal much, which is why we are not privy to any details. A similar state to which we were in before the RPCVD was announced.
    I also think that their timeline for the solar cell development as presented, is well and truly stretched out, in order to keep competitors off guard. I think we will hear a lot more from BLG in this area when it’s safe to reveal more facts. So just hang in there.

I hope you are right about the bounce tomorrow but we need the likes of you to remain on this forum even if you are wrong

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $1.721K 73.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1442465 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.