SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I haven't had a go at you Dr Who. If you go back i used to be on...

1. 175 Posts.
    I haven't had a go at you Dr Who. If you go back i used to be on this forum a lot. I do know a lot about this company. I cut my losses on the way down at about 3.5 times the current price. I trade based on publicly available information and research. I will wear bad decisions and do. I have never signed up for anything like this before. I want answers though. Repeatedly guidance was reaffirmed and we were told everything was rosy. Things don't just change overnight. Boards have a duty to keep shareholders informed so that we don't get a cliff situation like the one that occurred. Share price dropped 48% in one hour. The company didn't halt trade or do anything to help or prevent substantial losses for holders yet they were still telling everyone they would generate a profit. So why were they comfortable for the share price to drop so much without correcting the market or clarifying anything. The market then traded on fear.

An investor should not have to not believe the publicly available declared information. It is crazy to think that we have to assume companies are lying to us. They have a duty to keep holders informed and it is my opinion that they failed in their duty as directors and that the company failed me as a holder.

It's my right to sign up for it. Ultimately i've written that money off and i don't care if i recover a cent of it. But i would like a pound of skippen and grechs flesh because IMO they are scum and not fit to lead a publicly listed company. Skippen is an arrogant, narcissistic man that seems to think the company needs him. The reality is due to horrible risk management (a responsibility of the board) this company is worth about 15% of what it was 5 months ago.

I want answers which they haven't provided therefore this is the only option available to me.

Anyone who wants to criticise my right to do that i will debate until the cows come home.

Scream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.