MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

last drink call, page-18

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    got word from mrmoshe late yesterday, he took off yesterday arvo on a Zodiac runabout to board the Songa in a cloak of darkness, hide in amongst the pipes a la Obi-Wan Kenobi style and just wait for that hissing sound. He will text news to all long term holders.... beat the insiders at their own game.

He streamed this footage to me, making good time...

GO mrmoshe!!

Just trying to keep it light hearted everyone, worrying at this stage of the game will only give you ulcers...also greying hair has already been well documented.

Natural to worry about the SP drop, the market can be savage at times and this has been one such instance. Just remember that MEO aren't going about things ad-hoc, they have a vision and are trying to fulfill it for all shareholders, sometimes decisions are made that are not popular, I was very p!ssed at the CR too but what's done is done now.

Jurgen has been criticised unfairly I feel, he and the board have extensive O&G experience so in our ignorance we need to put a bit of trust in them.

Be happy that MEO have a plan after A-1 as this will contribute to shareholder value...in time.

Having said all that a good find at A-1 will give them great leverage to speed things along... not to mention boost the SP in the short term.

good luck all, may the gas gods be with us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.