XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

last friday before santa time, page-80

1. 7,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2793
    Wow, what a trading week. The roll over day was crazy, I was wondering what the hell happened on roll day, the December contract was trading at about 4680 while the March opened up at 4630 and cash was trading at 4650, I was thinking I need to arb this, but didnt know what to rely on, CQG charts were different to the IRESS readings, which were different to XJO cash. I didnt know what to trust but ended up making nice trades on March contract trading difference between March and IRESS. A lot of opportunity, it looks like its going to be an interesting 2010. Great year to be had for traders, volatility is all we need.. up or down doesnt matter (for me anyway). I know its early but prob going to be busy, so Merry Christmas all. Really appreciated the posts over the years from Volt, Robbb, Wink, Tad, Redbacka, Bris, Jamesdoran, treggs, acouch, jaolsa, and a few others dont know if their still all posting but your shared knowledge all helped me talk my way into a futures prop trading firm in sydney, so im grateful for the opportunity to do what I love for a living. Cheers :D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.