SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

last minute fail to the compromise, page-2

1. 1,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I am so glad that Sundance's destiny is not in the hands of the large number posters which are clearly out of their mind and lacking business acumen to judge a positive event from a negative one. I have asked myself many times, who in their right mind would not weight up a takeover bid at $10(for the really mad and delusional here),$5.00(for those living on cloud 9),$1.00(for those going to the Burswood $1.00 party),0.57(the bid that was, that will never be), 0.45(somewhere near the money) or 0.40(Get stuff Hanlong, i would rather see 0.20 cents) cents. Let's not forget that at the moment Hanlong are the only ones bidding for the stock, if anyone on this forum can induce Glencore to make a bid, please be my guess and give them a call. I congratulate those here on this forum that have convinced a few of you that a failed bid would be a step forward....unless of course you are about to make a lot of money by doing exactly the opposite going short.

Yes, I agree, Hanlong has not shown a lot of integrity, but a bid is better than not having one at all. If you are naive in thinking that Hanlong walking away will bring you a better future, then I have nothing more to say. If the bid fails then you shorters won the fight, yes you know who you are. I will be happy to see Hanlong buy this company for 0.45 cents or higher, i don't care whatone here says... I know i will be attacked by those wanting the bid to fail, I hope it doesn't happen so we can all move on. It has been a long time and yes 4 years is a long time to see a return. I believed in the story and that is why I am still holding but it is time to let someone else with funding come in to this story. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.