SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

last minute fail to the compromise, page-39

1. 204 Posts.
    Hi JetBlast,

I like your thought, but every one has had different experience with this stock. I saw your ride between 8 and 68. I had the same views when it was 68 in March last year,I have seen the roller coster ride on this share since 2007. from 40 to high 80's or early 90's and down to 8...Will I be considered a long term holder..but when Hanglong came in the door I went out and could manage to sell my holdings at 50. I lost confidence in this stock. I am in again at 33, have seen it go down to 28 and back to 33. This stock for me is not a marriage material, just date a few times..

I have learnt a good leason of not being emotional with your shares/ trading..all because of shares like SDL, MAK, GBG and EGO. Spcl SDL, it was my first love.

"Hi everyone I have been reading everybodys take on this and as a very long time SDL share holder I thought I would add my 2 cents.
    I have no idea if Hanlon and brillant or just incompetent. To be honest I don't care. I didn't get into this stock for the short term ride. I got into it because it has the potential to be a world class asset. I also think if Hanlon pull out and the stock goes down , it will be good for the company in the long run. Reason being investors with long term views like myself can reenter the fray. I have bought sundance as low as 8 c and as high as .68c I am here to stay and all those people who keep shouting Sell sell its the best you will ever do, be my guest sell and let real investors who can see long term potential take over from .

Quick note to Mr GJ. Remember before the hedge funds and the day traders came to town , it was the long term share holder that shared a common goal who were your best friends. They still are."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.