Only the loonie labor left does not want to turn back boats....

1. 12,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    Only the loonie labor left does not want to turn back boats. They say its unsafe? I guess allowing 1200 people to drown without turn backs was the safe option?
    Exactly why on earth would anyone with an IQ over 10 not see the logic is stopping these boats and halting the illegal death trade? What possible madness must these people have in their minds to think they have one ounce of moral high ground in this debate. I reckon we should take photos of these people and get them to answer this question. They must all be on prozac on the left side of politics or they must have a perverse sense of justice. The left have gone so mad with fighting a lost political cause, that they continue to wish votes away and expose people to drowning. I give up on these people, they might just be sick or who's express purpose is to destroy our country. We all know the left are old commies, but this stuff is just beyond logic and even Bill Shock Shorten has figured it out. You can't trust them anyway, because they would bow to pressure from the left to change the policy back as soon as they were elected. The party is corrupted by politics, money, egos, misinformation and power if this is a policy they want to fight against. Please don't vote for these people, they have lost the map, plot and compass.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.