PEN 4.76% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

In the usa reactors have been flooded but you dont hear about...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    In the usa reactors have been flooded but you dont hear about it, reactors are generally built near water and with global warming the flood factor is now a problem, also with floods you can get earth quakes from the extra weight on the tectonic plate/s

ERA or some miner in NT had its mine flood and Huge dam nearly overflowed, you had to see it, water right to the top and it was contaminated with u in a big way

Concerning is the bull the companies say about the accidents, good example would be Japan always understating problems

Biggest concern is every hundred or so years we get a large solar maximum where it has the ability to knock out power supplies on a global scale, as we have not had electricity for long we dont know this

I was an investor in uranium but sold after fukushima,i did a lot of research and decided Murphy's Law will apply with everything humans do, problem with nukes is you cant make mistakes, the only real way is geothermal. I have a small holding worth 2k in geothermal so i am not ramping just saying what i think as what these companies do affects us ALL

The problem with the u price now is not many speculator's will touch it and we know who really drives prices short and long term, If u holds $50 usd a pound i will be surprised

Most people just listen to the news to get info so think its all rosy and think because they would not lie that the companies or gov wouldn't

If we use our brains people and make sure our gov works for us and not let them be bought out by big business as soon as they take office we might survive

The internet is everyone, try and read more, just google the topic you want to learn about or youtube, i learn a lot of handyman or art and even technology also topics of interest (countless things) on youtube, not Main Stream Media (MSM) sites but read all around. A good eye opener is henrymakow.com although he says he dosnt believe in The Law of Attraction and i do or infowars.com there's a war on for your mind or his mirror prisonplanet.com The Gerald Celente interviews i like for the economy side.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/they-want-a-united-states-of-europe-but-they-are-going-to-need-a-massive-financial-crisis-in-order-to-get-it.html

I reckon if you watch tv you know nothing true, unless its a math class

Google or youtube: Agenda 21

Might explain a lot of the issues and why the farmers keep getting shafted

Importantly: The only thing to fear is fear itself
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $350.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.540M 14.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4155665 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 4142147 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.