APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Yes Rickaroonie, That was the bit I liked.I am very confident...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Yes Rickaroonie,
    That was the bit I liked.I am very confident that this announcement (when released) is going to involve Kronos taking a very large chunk of APG.How they do it, is still a mystery.
    I don't see Kronos as the type of company that shares technology.I believe Kronos will do a deal with APG that allows them to own or control the technology that they are specifically interested in but still allow APG to continue to do what it was all about prior to Kronos coming along.
    Does anyone remember CMC,Orica etc?
    Austpac still has all the other wonderful technologies and companies all around the world to offer them to!
    But make no bones about it, the Kronos deal is going to be a cracker!When will it be?I would be very surprised, given the flack that MT has come under regarding time frame blowouts that he wouldn't of thought long and hard about saying the word March in the last quarterly.
    Only 17 trading days to go in March!
    Anyone selling now WILL regret it! Remember the 1,000,000 sell order at .048 that was there for months, I wonder what he is thinking now.Anyway,each to their own.
    Cozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.