VYS 0.00% 38.5¢ vysarn limited

Hugh ,The way I see it is this ; the process works but the thing...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hugh ,
    The way I see it is this ; the process works but the thing is at what rate and at what cost .
    The previous board , amongst many other things were inept . I will not bang on any more , as it serves little purpose to continually bring up that dross ... even if MHM is trying to recycle dross ( that's a play on words Stu , McDuff etc )
    The present one , along with the management below them appear to have a better chance of getting this right but do they have the people that understand the metallurgy of it or just some sound businessmen at the top?
    Yes the new deal seems to assure that they are not going to disappear any time soon , but a big profit , I'm not so sure . More to the point of your question , will the share price go up and is it a good buy ? I think the price will rise as the process proves itself and is refined by people who have some idea of what they are doing ie. not just some spivs who can 'talk a good game' . Prove itself both technically and financially .
    Having said this , I believe it is still overpriced at present . The asset backing does not match the market cap by some way in my view .
    So , in short , it may well be a good buy but I don't believe there is any need to rush in . Will it ever reach the heights of the RB Milestone reports promoted by FR and co. ? That is a very long way off in my view .
    I don't believe , and never did believe the silicon story and so discount that .
    PS I would never have anyone on ignore ... even if I have little faith in what they say .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 38.3¢ $114.2K 296.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 78951 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.