VYS 1.37% 36.0¢ vysarn limited

There is 4 hurdles I am considiring before looking to try find a...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    There is 4 hurdles I am considiring before looking to try find a trading bottom

1 Tax loss selling is highly likely prior to June 30 . Those that have held for a long time as well as those that exercised options might be attracted to this very c

2. A shortage of cash that could encourage the auditor to challenge the directors to do a cap raise to ensure there is at least 2 years cash in the bank if the operations and corporate costs continue to eat cash around 1-2 million per quarter

3. Have the new equipment paid for , installed and functional without hiccups in as short a time as reasonably possible . My feeling is that if it took 1-2 months only ( so around June 30 ) to have it installed and chinks ironed out that would be outstanding . the issue of concern for me is that whilst the machinery might be great no one has ever tried to use this machinery for this process ..... as this process being Franks invention with a few new amendments by the new MHM people is unique it could not possibly have been tested before ????

4. The market on small stocks has gone cold , if you dont have earnings and paying dividends it seems Mr market is not giving you the same premium it did 12 months ago

I have not posted on MHM for a while , just sharing my current view after the stock drpped to a new short term low today .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $150.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $92.27K 261.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34883 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 4355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.