VYS 1.37% 36.0¢ vysarn limited

"The market on small stocks has gone cold , if you dont have...

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "The market on small stocks has gone cold , if you dont have earnings and paying dividends it seems Mr market is not giving you the same premium it did 12 months ago"

How can you say that Mr market has gone cold, on small companies that don't pay a dividend, when you have companies like Sirius Resources, that over the past 12-18 months, has had one of the best SP performances in the ASX. Since July last year Sirius had just three staff and $1 million in the bank as its share price languished near 5¢. That all changed when it announced the Nova discovery.

Sirius SP has hit a high of $5, and ATM is $3.17 I think that the people that have got shares in Sirius, might disagree with you Firsova on MR Market.

"Tax loss selling is highly likely prior to June 30 . Those that have held for a long time"

So you are saying that the Long term holders of MHM, will sell before June 30, so you think Frank will sell his 10.8 million shares at a loss, I don't think that he will sell his shares in MHM not just yet anyway.

As far as I know the top 20 hasn't sold any great volume of shares that they hold in MHM, now what does that say about the top 20 of MHM? are they mad or are they all on drugs?

"A shortage of cash that could encourage the auditor to challenge the directors to do a cap raise to ensure there is at least 2 years cash in the bank"

A question to you, the companies that you have invested in, do they all have 2 years worth cash in the bank?

Not too sure where you are going with this one Firsova, 2 years cash in the bank, again look at Sirius Resources, less then $1 million in the bank, SP was around 5 cents and then they found what they where looking for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $150.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $92.27K 261.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34883 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 4355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.