VYS 1.37% 36.0¢ vysarn limited

last nights announcement, page-77

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    The worry for me is that theres no buying support. If someone wanted to build a position they could probably quite quickly buy up several hundred thousand below 0.20 as off screen selling would surely come in.. Surely if there was confidence from within the company the directors would look to buy in at these levels. I suspect they're still not that confident in the process and business model and I still can't see a non dilutionary route to US expansion even if the process is proven to be profitable. The company is giving us no numbers, and Al80 is still an Albatross around our neck. Although I prefer under promise and over deliver as a general company sentiment, until numbers are forwarded by them or show up in quarterlies as things (hopefully) ramp up, there's no reason for anyone to want to touch this with a barge pole. The top 20 won't have changed as there's no liquidity to sell into even if they wanted out. This in turn may be a further brake on SP growth as any positive action will be an opportunity for stale bulls to bail out. Then there's the overhang from disappointed options converters who might just want out around the conversion price of 20 cents. We're also hearing from posters that bag numbers are increasing even further on site so it seems unlikely that any arrangement to sell Al80 or dispose of large quantities of it has come through.

I hope that FR is arranging sale of all his share to Brazil at an above market price, that the filter is on its way and succeeds in pushing the plant into overdrive, that we plough into the landfill with massive profit and lay out a road map to conquer the US market, it's just a massive punt right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $150.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $92.27K 261.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34883 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 4355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.