RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

last on shore oil frontier, page-4

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Oh no ! Don't say 15 more years Jimmy !!!

15 years is...A COUPLA WEEKS !!!...390 TIMES !!! DOH

Coupla sobering points to have salted away in between cheer squad ramps, and definately by 2023.!

No guarantee of oil in the first hole..or immediately subsequent holes for that matter. (not my words but guess)

This is a long term project, even if Hersi has turned it into a political parody.

Puntland is a Yemen rift type play..

Deep holes aint cheap.

Did Yemen true up it's reserves on 4, 40, 400, or 1200 holes.

What's the ''cap and abandon'' to commercial discovery ratio using 3D siesmics in Yemen ?

What's the c&a ratio to commercial find using 2D in Yemen

These stats have to be a fair indication for Puntland..

Everything is 2D for Punty tho.

How many dusters did the Lundin brothers sink in Africa before their recently departed Father Adolph Lundin split em up ?

Was it 4, 40, 400, 1200 ? more ? (google Adolph/Lukas Lundin)

How many dusters did the Super Majors sink in Puntland, Somaliland, and Southern Somalia prior to Force Majeure ?

Why have the Clan elders and Law makers of Lasanod just given Puntland the big flick ?

Why hasn't scarva posted the article :~))

Wasn't that the most prospective area in the nogal valley ?

Wasn't the Western nogal valley the bee's knee's and Lundin's AOI primary drill target until the Somaliland Govt knee capped the Punty Govt, by claiming that territory along with more than half a dozen other ''Punty'' oil blocks ?

I love the cheer squad too, but oil guaranteed in hole 1?

When?... Who said ? The gun didn't say that ?

Sorry cheer squad . The big picture will always incorperate a lot of little pics. Not necessarilly of 6 faded red trucks in the Dahroor region. And not just the pics you want to believe in.

Still very interesting tho.

Pump should continue a while longer, but the chart sort of suggests what usually happens after such micro episodic support..(m.e.s.)

cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.