ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

last opportunity

1. 702 Posts.
    Base has been built...

The time has been virtualy cut...

The ann today from Noske carefully gives a sneak peak of the perspective management have of the prospective acerage...

May and june ( reporting season and tax avoidance season) is now to a close and the itch is growing ever more in all sideliners...the tension is building and everyone is looking for that single MOMENT when everyone starts swarming the stock...

Imo the downtrend has hit bottom back at its first heart blip at 2.4 and the WHL ENERGY fever is setting on investors as it did in the previous bottom late last year...i think the next two months will indeed be the most interesting..im expecting a gradual increase to about 3.4c untill the updates start rolling in from the interpretations....

Hartleys have provided a great few case studies which show the true undervalued state of whn at current levels and especially pre interpretation/during interpretation period...( although i hate agreeing with hartleys!! It wasnt a half bad research report)

As iv said before the trend is breaking and a base is been built...expect good returns at these prices especially in the next few months and as deeds quoted oportunity is when the streets run with blood and at this stage that is soon comming to an end..

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.