EQX 0.00% 12.5¢ equatorial resources limited

last orders at these prices, page-17

1. 664 Posts.
    I'm with Granger on his/her original post, though calling for these type of posts to be filtered wont happen.

And it does happen on every forum (unsubstantial claims of share price WILL go up this week or ever "watch her go $1 next target" type posts with very little information added as to why they believe this).

I do quite a bit of research, and use HC to get shareholder opinions/information from active threads, and at times is hard to find informative ones on smaller 'hype' stocks.

Though reading through the thread after Granger's post i felt like it was about to turn into a typical LEG thread. ("This company is better than any other company you hold" gets annoying after a while.)

So in the end Granger, i'm sure you've been on HC for long enough to understand that these 'rubbish' posts by shareholders getting excited about the companies prospects are for you to sift through and find ones that are informative.

EQX gets little HC attention thus not many posts.
    LEG has 90% of its high volume posts that are 'uninformative'.
    And when SDL gets one of these posts (mostly when started on a new thread) it gets very little response.

So its upto you, ignore the post, TU it, TD it, or start a new 'informative' thread yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.