NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Last Poster Column

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Has anyone else noticed that the Last Poster Column on the list of posts is almost always the same two individuals, both of which I have on Ignore by the way. Seems like they always want the last word. Almost always! I wonder why that is?

Their contributions are an obsession with scaring potential investors into bypassing NAG.

Clearly there is vested interest involved as the energy expended on a stock they do not own can only be due to vendetta or they are being paid.

I also realise there are uprampers. Holders trying to be de facto managing directors. Discussing the pros and cons on every conceivable possibility NAG may or may not have.

I feel that's ok for they have put their hard earned into NAG. It's their right to do so. They paid for that privilege

Why are the downrampers determined to take that away from holders and potential investors?

They are not warning anyone about anything. They are not the whistleblowers they state they are.

All they are achieving is to temporarily hold the share price down. That affects the holders and potential buyers in the short term.

The fundamentals are rock solid and will eventually return a capital gains tax issue and an income tax issue to its holders.

Patience.....the virtue of the strong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $10K 833.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 164417 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.