WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

Hi Crazy, To answer your questions in sequence and add a bit...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Crazy,

To answer your questions in sequence and add a bit more info to help you understand my post:

1. I bought more at 2c today as the share price is not reflecting the underlying asset/s. Ore reserves alone value the stock at a conservative 3c. You can do this calc yourself based on the declared ore reserves and using conservative gold price, Xch rate and AISC less allowance for capex. It happens quite a lot with fear selling that a stock trades below its underlying value. There is also the exploration upside of Tunkilla to add but I cant value that.

2. Assuming the contract is based on the standard Australian contract then performance is a valid reason for termination. I am sorry but I don't know why Pybar were not performing maybe someone else in the forum does but WPG management have stated that they were not performing.

3. 151,000 confirmed ounces some readily accessible eg Tarcoola some a bit more difficult but at higher grades eg Challenger

4. Tunkilla could contain a lot of gold and so a CR to get exploration cracking is money well spent

5. re audit report please refer to those ot other small mining companies eg VMC and you will see it is standard procedure to refer to material risk> This is mainly arse covering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.