RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

last shake of the christmas tree?, page-21

1. 15,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    new low not encouraging, although the potential is there for it to be treated as a double bottom if it bounces from here.

but at the end of the day, as you pointed out, nothing much is happening here until financing terms are understood.

as for

"The report valued RHM at 1.41 if it could secure financing from a financial institution if the Heebi deal fell through. I know you have to take these reports with a grain of salt, but do people think valuation is realistic?"

absolute yes, the valuation is neither optimistic nor pessimistic. it is plain old boring realistic.

the thing to remember is that RHM is a very illiquid stock, one which would probably be sitting up around 40-60c equivalent right now if not for the dearth of scrip, even at this time of prolonged wider economic weakness.

the biggest uncertainty right now is what a bank would expect in return for financing a commodities venture at such a pivotal time in history. hence the lack of interest from new investors.

but the very fact that the offer has been made is suggestive of a positive outcome, which equally explains the lack of panic selling by most holders on the down days.
    everyone knows that now is not the time to sell, but equally not the best time to buy.

i am basically waiting to see some decent volume on a no news day before daring to add to my holding.

the curious thing is that it generally turns red on the rally days. the inference is that it might well be continued manipulation by rumour traders looking to get further set before the financing agreement is bedded down.

but on such low volumes, it's impossible to know what is really going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.