RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

hey DCno problem, i always love charting RHM. many would say it...

1. 15,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    hey DC

no problem, i always love charting RHM. many would say it is foolish, given the thin volumes, but i have always found it to be technically very "true", if that makes sense.

you get the occasional aberration, but the overall geometry has consistently panned out to form.

was just looking back at the old "think i've found it" thread, and the cup and handle (or scallop) plays that evolved out of the wedgie there. am hoping we might see the same here.

again, from this point, rising volume on rising price is the key. i know that seems unlikely given the incredible lack of activity these last few sessions, but that is all part of the play.

also, the high 40s target from the wedgie is also still in tact. i know this is a bit of a cliche, but it's a good fit for the "when not if" category (but please don't quote me on that. i hate those sort of expressions)

sooner or later, buyers are going to realise that the power is moving back over to the sellers, and they will be forced to pay the shareprice back up in order to get set before all the big fundamental shifts in the company.

so i'm hugely optimistic right now, even if no-one else appears to be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.