LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I know I recently posted this Timbo, but these are also facts:...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    I know I recently posted this Timbo, but these are also facts:

In LNG’s January 2015 Investor Presentation, they stated they had 4 Term Sheets signed for up to 7mtpa capacity and Binding agreements under final negotiation for 4mtpa at Magnolia and they forecast we would have our first LNG export from Magnolia in the fourth quarter of 2018. They also forecast they would have a FID on Bear Head in 2016 and that it would be in commercial operation by 2019.

In January 2016’s Investor Presentation they stated that they had one 20 year contract with Meridian LNG and were looking to close the remaining capacity (6Mtpa) sales expeditiously.

In December 2016 (3 months ago now) they stated that they were finalizing offtake agreement efforts; the project has no other obligations to meet; and buyers looking no further than Magnolia.

So as much as I would like to, I don't believe a word these ars@#o%es tell us anymore, and it wouldn't have hurt or cost them to update us on some of the progress / delays that occurred since they made out something major was going to happen before the contract extension at the end of January.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.