LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

There's two reasons I hold Wade, firstly if I sold now I'd loss...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    There's two reasons I hold Wade, firstly if I sold now I'd loss a lot of money, and secondly some part of me hopes that the BTA's will get signed. That doesn't mean I think this management is doing a good job; I'm sure they are aware of the fact that there are many anxious share holders who invested a lot of money in LNG, some of whom paid $5.00 or more (I was lucky by comparison in that the most I have paid is $3.58) yet they have done nothing to update shareholders on the issues that are the most concerning. All these poster's that say how good a job they are doing and how they deserve all their share rights, and how we shouldn't be questioning them etc. etc., its no wonder management don't feel any pressure to provide us with more honest updated information rather than provide us with spin, the same lines they have been spinning to us for years. I read Timbo's post and couldn't help myself so I replied, though I am trying not to because I really don't want to put things out there to down ramp the price even more. I've got my own thoughts on a range of matters including the take-over rumour last year and what seemed liked another leak in January; Why they put a rendered picture of Magnolia on the front cover of LNG Industry Magazine with no story, to me it all seems like market manipulation by the company. And what's the latest regarding the Kinder Morgan Louisiana Pipeline uncertainty, I just want a bit of honest news on where we are. By the way, I don't mind your posts on where the SP is heading, they seem pretty accurate so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.