SDV 2.38% 43.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi tweaty2,It is certainly interesting to speculate as to when...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi tweaty2,

It is certainly interesting to speculate as to when Intec will announce something.

Now "regulatory permits and approvals" may happen much quicker than anticipated because of the VictorianEPA involvement and their receiving the complete package of information regarding Stage 2 results.

Intec has already the full-size commercial electrolytic cell tried and tested in Burnie. It has only to be transported to Victoria along with anything else that will be required to build a functioning SPL plant. Okay some more equipment will be required which will not come off a suppliers shelf. How long that will take is anyone's guess but the supplier should already be known to Intec.

I can't imagine Intec putting its hand up for a loan but GBG should have a solid business history so they may do the financing along with some other SPL producer.

May/June or April/May which I believe to be more likely. April/May is two whole months to get things done when every thing is really "done and dusted" as far as the process is concerned.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ $182.6K 423.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 167668 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 92408 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.