ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

last tier1 uranium to go whooshka, page-6

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    GTSMan,
    I think this is going to be the biggest REE deposit in the world - It's almost as big as the largest (in China) - with current resource drilling as u mentioned I think there is good possibility it will be defined as the biggest

And that's just one project. They have 6 others lined up in the same geological setting.

Does anyone know who Tony Ho is and why he is on the board? Everyone else has their qualifications stated except this bloke - dare I say a connection to the Chinese market or co? Placement done recently and no mention of whoem - Chinese? Canadian? Both love Ux and are taking positions in companies world wide

Then you have the ex-minister of mines. This co's board couldn't possibly better equiped.

Shares did well today, a lot of people acccumulating at these levels and I don't think they'll regret it when this goes back into the dollars. I'm not selling for less than $3 and if the resource does in fact turn out to be the biggest in the world then I ain't selling at all - coz this mob will either develop it or get taken over trying, and both options will result in big bux for all stakeholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.