ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

last tree shake, page-22

1. 21,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2115
    Good on you Shocks, Dazza and others.

Nothing like a bit of 'armless banter on a hot Sunday afternoon.

I hope that we can at least settle back for a while and as Shocks asks, can anybody in this forum HONESTLY think that there is going to be anything untoward happening before Atzam reaches "result" stage?
    That would have to be the most patently obvious attempt at fraud in ASX history, which even our lead footed friends at ASIC will have difficulty in ignoring.
    There are so many of you guys in this company that know it so well that you will smell a rat immediately something "unreasonable" is reported. Some are already sniffing a potential one!!

Like some others, I really think that everyone involved, and that includes all of those "back room" mob that are getting a mention, see CTR as their last resort and will be doing everything to BOOST its S.P. to make it as attractive a "vehicle" as possible! All of their other "vehicles" seem to be duds and all are now going to concentrate on making CTR their winner. They definitly have the "asset potential" to do it with!!!
    WE just have to ensure that shareholders actually SHARE in the outcome.

We can all win big time out of this as long as we keep our eyes and ears open for anyone who wants to get too greedy.

I have emailed a few of the more "expressive" posts to Brett and to the guys at The Next Oil Rush and told them that there is genuine concern and that people are very ready to act.

Let's just see what happens with the next couple of announcements and THAT will give us the condemning evidence that will be needed if anything suss is involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.