WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

last two days trading...

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Well i must say the last two days imo have been very unexpected.. after the last two spikes we had 3 days of basically selling OBJ down and crushing it..

This time around its been completely different.. apart from some traders who got caught with their pants down... buyers have not run away and sellers and have not offloaded or capped us in any major way..

Something is different right now.. trading is not per the norm of the last 8 months.. we have both buyer and seller caution being displayed at the moment imo...

i attribute buyer caution to the horrible capping and control of recent times.. and the sellers caution is imo due to the last announcement being vague enough to possibly see an ann within a few months and second thoughts now in place ... cappers could be starting to see that if they release now the timing could be perfect to rise consistently over the next 8 weeks or so..

Just my thoughts... and OBJ has proved me wrong too many times but i just feel the wind is changing if we can maintain our course ...

Lets see if today we can at least hold 2.2c..

Others thoughts/view ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.