SRT 0.00% 17.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

It should be remembered that the definition of 'insider trading'...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    It should be remembered that the definition of 'insider trading' is trading whilst in possession of information not available to the market.
    SRT have made an announcement that they are looking at a potential transaction. It would be expected that, until a potential transaction is announcement as a 'non-transaction' or full details are announced of that 'transaction' directors and executive officers are prohibited from trading.

So the shares of MW are not available for trading. (It never looks good when someone like MW 'trades' shares at this stage anyway, and it would be suicidal to do so imo (that means 'in my opinion')).

The shares of another shareholder in the upper echelons of the top 20 are apparently not available for trading, given that he has not 'liked' my previous post.

That reduces the shares 'in play' by "X".

Given the nearology of an announcement I cannot for the life of me work out why anyone would sell between now and (potentially) 15/01/2016. However, I am not a financial adviser and you should DYOR (do your own research).
    PPS: I've just had a G&T so I can't be bothered calculated "X".
    GLTAH (That means Good Luck to All Holders).

Cheers Tangrams
    PS: I love this stock!
    Last edited by tangrams: 06/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 11160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.