SRT 2.50% 20.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Excellent week started with lowest volume for SRT and then...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Excellent week started with lowest volume for SRT and then volume started to pick up end up doing almost 50 at the end.

Highlight of the week:

todays close... two reasons:
    we have now closed at 2.4c which is the highest close in 7 weeks... particularly the highest close since acquisition.
    Secondly, it closed exactly at the same price where SRT was before making the acquisition....

So pretty special IMO...

Also, the selling pressure has been extremely slow... This includes options particularly SRTOA...
    Also, SRTO conversion notice was issued which I received through mail. The best thing is... almost 30m had been converted already so another 29m won't impact much on the share price.

Trading data also indicates that 500m plus shares changed hands between 1.9-2.3c in last 7 weeks... This is excluding Chi-x.... So I would personally think that most of the profit takers along with traders/short term traders would have locked in their trades... However, no harm done as they can get back in by paying a small premium to the trading range if it does not shoot up on Monday...

The best thing of all... although I was frustrated at one point as we did not hear anything from SRT but to see the share price back to 2.4c without any further information from the company is a huge plus IMO... It means share price no news flow has been part of our SP... only the acquisition announcement... we are still waiting for presso, DD, prospectus along with underwritten agreement, shareholders meeting and finally the acquisition... SRT might provide some thing else along the way only if something eventuates...

What would be next week like?
    I don't know... hopefully more share price appreciation followed by legal implications being met and finally DD is done and announced...

Enjoy your weekend guys... mine is definitely worth enjoying...

Cheers and all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $34.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $28.77K 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.