TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Last week before AGM.

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712
    Its the last week before the AGM. Before the date was set I was preparing for the AGM with the intent to be there but at the end of November. This has been usual and i could have linked itbto some other Co AGMs and taken the kid as he would have finished exams. No its the 18th , one full week away.

We have seen the expected increase in pace with some anouncements of significance.

The EIS draft filing was one, yet to see a follow through with the Public Consultation commencement. Unless that starts this week its unlikely to concude before Christmas.

Then theres the commencement of the listing process for London Sock Exchange

Another was the Research Update from IRI, figuring in the Revised mining/refinery proposal and applying a 70/30 debt equity ratio they reduce the SP target to 37 cents. On the plus side they echo FID date by H1 2020.

These three anniuncements have inspired some insightful posts and solid debate on a number of threads. I dont usually start threads so im breaking my rule but im interested in who may attend the AGM and were possible what questions could reasonably be asked for reporting back to those who cant intend.

At the start of year with some new "Shareholder News Letters" the BoD posed hypothetical questions and answeres, why not make them real questions with on the spot answers.

One for me is:

What is the BoDs target Debt/Equity ratio that they are working to with KfW?

Another:

Are there any plans to break TIVAN off into a seperate entity and if so what is the time frame?

A third:

Why PB did you not take up your full entitlenents and other options that have been available too you?

Hope this thread focuses Holders on the AGM with a view to some q and as providing clarity back to the masses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.