NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Last weeks trading

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi all.

Last week, the big net buyers were CreditSwiss (2.617m at 68c), and Melbourne broker to some seriously HNW's...Baillieu (2.012m at 67.2). UBS was the biggest seller of note with net sales of 1.467m...around 70.3c.

The presentation at BBY last Friday didn't spark any immediate interest with net sales of 144k for the week and only some small trades on the day....it could take a while for their crew to warm to the stock.

Re US revenue....NEA will put up the paywall when they have enough site hits and analysis of those hits. No telling how long it'll take but my experience is that the US SME market is slightly more accepting of new technology...but this isn't even new in many cases...it'll be about price point and value/service provided. In both cases, this suggests that the take-up of NEA product should be more rapid than experienced in Australia. But it also, of course, depends on the size and resources of their US sales force. In the interim, continual employment of aircraft to build the regular, monthly imagery data base is what we could expect and this in itself will attract additional users as it did in Aust.

I'd be very surprised if the US paywall didn't go up by sometime in the US spring (2Q15CY). All guess work of course but there's no reason for the US role-out to take 'years'. They have done it before, they know what they're doing. I honestly don't understand why some 'enforced ignorants' refuse to acknowledge that the US roll-out could be quicker and larger than what has happened in Aust. Its simply no longer a matter for speculation.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.