TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Last Year / This Year

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Last year as stated by TNG was a company making year. We had many announcements week after week and month after month. accompanied by the much awaited and expected BRR reports that we awaited for with abated breath. the SP rose to a high with the Mou from Hyundai. what a great year, Now with such great Announcements Re : Tivan, DFS Binding Agreement with Woojin but to be let down by the Chinese selling us down. This year when we thought can only be better we are let down by not enough communication by management in the tender moments when we feel vunerable regarding the sell down and why, and the funding size off the Capex to fund this mighty Company. maybe i"m wrong but i know PB is workng his arse off, but a little self asurring communication by a BRR announcement would be all that it takes to give us loyal shareholders a little piece of mind. In Tng for the long term as want it to be bigger than Rio Tinto , BHP etc or at least their equal. Maybe soon we will get the answers we all are waiting for, Cheers Mick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.