KAL 0.00% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

I don,t wan,t to sound negative here but i will no doubt upset...

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    I don,t wan,t to sound negative here but i will no doubt upset some on this thread, while you have to admire the recource and its low cost per ounce to prove up it is still a low grade recource, yes we would all love gold to go to $1200 an ounce or more but reality is its only $907 Aus at the moment with the future price uncertain. They need to be mining soon with a positive cash flow and realisticly that looks unlikely. tough times ahead now that most if not all junior goldies have had such massive price selloffs, if you must hold juniors look for the ones with high grade low costs and already producing or very close to it, there are suprisingly quite a few of these around at very low market caps , some less than plant and cash value. However if things do rapidly turn around or some stunning results come from other drilling it could be a real goer, unfortunately all juniors are just spec some make incredible gains and get off the ground and prosper but so many fail,Take care and for alls sake i hope it prospers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 253 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.