GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

G'day all, it looks like I need to come back one last time to...

1. 254 Posts.
    G'day all, it looks like I need to come back one last time to set a couple of things straight.

First, Janti, I have not sold out, that was rather dirty but is in keeping with many of your posts responding to what I have tried to contribute. Posters can note the fall in sp as a correlation to you joining the forum some time ago with negativity toward the stock

In fact, I have managed to average down by loading up some more thanks to the negative posting on the GDN forums. Keep this up guys I'm sure the buyers will come running on your GDN stock recommendation. GDN is undervalued and I suggest you focus on that rather than the pin point focus on one small section of #pb3, which will blind you to real value and that other pay sections still exceed 100ft.

I would rather you forget trying to degrade me personally although that does not affect me, but it does use up valuable space which could be used to examine underlying value of GDN and proving the sp is currently only 10% or less of its real value.

Don't bother responding to this post as I will not bother to read what you say, GET ON WITH SOMETHING USEFULL WHICH MAY HAVE A POSITIVE EFFECT!

Cheers, W.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.