ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

considering the sp didn't tank. I have some theories about GSE,...

1. 368 Posts.
    considering the sp didn't tank. I have some theories about GSE, so here goes.

CDU's copper deposits are locared in the cloncurry area.
    This is close to where GSE have their tenants. Ok

GSE director stated that this sp increase was not related to Uranium. We take this on face value. Ok

In the mining news article i posted before the Heath Hellewell states the following:

Rock chip samples were collected from a large scintillometer anomaly extending for at least 900m. These returned readings of up to 400 counts in a regional background of 30 counts from iron stone outcrops within carbonaceous rocks at McGregor and also showed results up to 490ppm uranium, 1.75% copper, 114ppm molybdenum and 1860ppm zinc.

Similar testing at Mount Dorothy has proven to be just as encouraging for Goldsearch with scintillometer sampling indicating strong anomalies of up 300 counts in a background of 90 counts over an approximate strike length of 750m.

Now the recent announcement states that the U grades are poor, actually pretty crap. Ok.

But we hear nothing about the copper, zinc or molybdenum.

Outcome is one of the two.
    1 They have struck some big Zinc or copper grades considering Cloncurry and CDU are within close proximity.

2 We were all lead to the troff, but there was no damn water.

This is my interpretation. based on the limited information that i have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $339 12.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 238500 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 169769 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.