NMT 2.27% 8.6¢ neometals ltd

Look I cannot believe I am sticking up for this company because...

1. 239 Posts.
    Look I cannot believe I am sticking up for this company because I have been following for well over 2 years an keep getting bitterly dissapointed.
    But reading the quarterley reports they seem to read a lot better in the last few quarters ..
    Plus I really cannot see succesful Tonkin coming onto a dog of a stock unless he knew he could turn the management around.

The $10 miilion was flagged and it was a requirement for Credit Suisse loan . SO the $29m will see them through to 1st Qtr CY13.There will be enough working capital. The big risk is that they do mess things up during production and this is really were the risk lies as without any production then they will have to do a cap raising in March 13. However with gold predicted to get to close to $2,000 by christmas then that is a big buffer.

The key risk again is if gold falls below $1500 and they have problems with production but I have read up about Chris Mardon and he apparently the goods ..

The barambie changed focus because the price of vandium has plummetted and they are focusing on titanium.

The Lithium they should just flog off as there track record for this type of thing is rubbish .... plus the vehicle will be run by Reed ( which is a good this for Mek - the further away he is the better )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $108.2K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204764 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 99144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.