NMT 14.3% 7.2¢ neometals ltd

EinsteinI can't agree. I have been in this stock for some 5-6...

1. 133 Posts.
    Einstein

I can't agree. I have been in this stock for some 5-6 years now, and have seen a consistent pattern.

They have promised but never delivered. Great at pumping when there next cap raising comes.

You say they are a junior speccie... well the wages they pay themselves are not junior speccie wages, and for that they must be held accountable. Way overpriced execs in my opinion.

As for the latest pump to 24c and then subsequent dump 2-3 days prior to announcement of latest cap rising, this is the final straw. ASIC should be investigating who sold those shares? It is absolutely atrocious, someone in there leaked the news.... it was no co-incidence.
    Surely they would follow it up internally???

For all the negatives, I still believe in their project, and will continue to hold (at a major loss at this time) and will give Meekathara the chance it deserves.
    Tonkin also has way too much to lose if he doesn't get this up and running, as his reputation will be tarnished if it doesn't (if not battered by hopping in to bed with this company).
    I don't beleieve he would have got involved if he didn't believe he could get this up, so a thumbs up there.

So at this stage, I'm still positive about RDR going forward, albeit majorly frustrated, but this could well be the final roll of the dice.

If Meek doesn't work, then there is no hope, and we have done our dash, especially with the old guard in the background, still well overpaid...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.009(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $44.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 8.1¢ 6.3¢ $250.9K 3.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104718 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 7663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.