LAT 0.00% 8.0¢ latin gold limited

Agree Nowhere Man, I don't think many will have a clue as to the...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Agree Nowhere Man, I don't think many will have a clue as to the significance of what's going on here.

Here's a link to what Goh says of the deal:
    http://venturebeat.com/2014/04/29/asian-mobile-chat-startup-mig33-raises-2-2m-fromfih-mobile-and-rebrands-as-migme/

I really like the paragraph - "Goh said MigMe will set up a business development center in Taiwan, where FIH is based. It will be able to target its services toward mobile device manufacturers, who make about 100 million phones a month in the Southern China region."

Now if Mig33 can even capture 1% of these 100 million people a MONTH that could add 1 million new subscribers a month or 12 million a year, with backing from FIH I believe 1% is a low ball figure.

Now what do you value your subscriber base at? Whatsapp was $42 per user, if we even use $20 as a low figure that could mean 12 million x $20 = 240 million per year to Mig33 value.

I really think Steven Goh is pushing all the right buttons, with FIH and Hon Hai on board Mig33 could be massive over the next few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.