AMX 17.2% 36.0¢ aerometrex limited

late afternoon - end week rush , page-5

1. 1,890 Posts.
    NoNamesLeft, some valid points and opinions in your post i think.

Amx does have some work to do winning back the hearts and minds of investors. This first half of 2011 has been dissapointing to say the least, for the most part. And for a time , it just seemed that the negatives just kept on piling up. Blaming the labs for back logged assays will only fly for so long. We need to see results and lots of them. Lets not also forget the Burkina wet season is not far away.

I still beleive however that the current weakness has presented little more than a buying opportunity for long term holders.

As the layers of negativity begin to lift, and the news flow resumes, i think the second half of 2011 will breathe new life and enthusiasm into the stock. It only takes one new set of assay results to razz the market into action.

For what its worth , i'm still very happy having some serious cash parked in the amx garage...

in two and a half years, this is one of very few quarters where they have not exceeded my expectations. That fact has earned my loyalty as a long term holder and i will be with amx until mining or take over. What ever comes first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.075(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $34.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 35.5¢ $92.59K 243.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50372 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 6931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.