CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

late announcement out, page-11

1. 1,038 Posts.
    The announcement appears positive for JT. It shows that ANZ had some involvement in the misrepresentation of JT. ANZ will find it harder to argue that it was all Opes' doing and they had nothing to do with it.

Its good to see some more facts released to the public. What i'm keen to know is what is ANZ's position.

I think ANZ now realises they are in trouble. They appear to have held off any any further sale of shares held by them related to Opes (in all companies). It appears they have done this on the premise that they only have small cap shares left which are illiquid... I think they now realise they may loose the court cases and may have to hand back many shares!

I'm keen to see what comes out of this. We are forgetting about Merryl Lynch's involvement. They did the huge dump as soon as it was aware of the Opes Issue. Imagine if this all goes badly for ANZ and Merryl and it is determined they must hand back the shares sold... GF may wish to take a stab at CQT long before this, as such action may result in upward pressure for the CQT price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.